Anton Jurgens Charitable Trust
The Anton Jurgens Charitable Trust (AJCT) gives grants to registered UK based charities who support people of all ages, who are socially disadvantaged and/or have mental and/or physical disabilities.
When applying, please consider the following criteria:
- Only requests from UK registered charities (holding a Charity Number) will be considered
- An application should not be made if the charity has received a grant from the AJCT within the past 3 years
- The Trust does not give grants to the following types of charity: research, religious promotion and arts and culture (unless used for therapeutic purposes)
- If an application does not receive any reply, then – unfortunately – it has not been successful, most probably because of our limited financial resources
- The London Committee (our advisory committee) will only get in touch with applicants if the trustees decide to consider their request at one of the two Trustee Meetings, either in Spring or in Autumn
We now only accept applications which are made online. If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply by using this link.
Mains of Kellas
AJCT adheres to UK data protection legislation.